Happy Halloween from our family to yours! Here's our little princess and my bff's little pink flower girl! Can you tell by the way Nora is looking at Ellie that she can't wait to grow up and be a princess too!
A local home that carves tons of pumpkins each year... it looks way cool after dark. There was everything from Abe Lincoln to Sponge Bob. So cool.
The right side of the house...
The left side of the house... My favorite pumpkin... Go Obama!
Those two are just so cute! I have never seen so many carved pumpkins in the one place before ~ they look great! I hope you all had a great day! l, Amanda x
5 comments:
I love the girls costumes. So cute they are!! Hope your Halloween was wonderful!
Those two are just so cute!
I have never seen so many carved pumpkins in the one place before ~ they look great!
I hope you all had a great day!
l,
Amanda x
Princess Ellie looks gorgeous!
I can't even imagine carving that many pumpkins. Just one is a big enough job for me.
Did they have a McCain pumpkin...cause right now I like to smash it in front of my FIL house!!! I LOVE HER costume! Where did you get it?
teach - no, no McCain pumpkin... his house was covered in DFL signs... we got her costume at Target!
Post a Comment