
The yummiest summer dinner I've had so far... it was so pretty I had to take a picture. :)
I have to go to work today and totally don't want to. I just want to sit here and cuddle with Ellie all day and watch Barbie movies. I need to do a post about adjusting to being a mostly sahm... it is WAY harder, more exhausting and overwhelming than I thought it would be! Maybe it's because I'm pg, but dang it people, I've felt more tired in this last week than I have while working full time and running Ellie to and from daycare. More to come...
4 comments:
You'll adjust. I distinctly remember wishing that I could work right after Porgie was born. But it got easier, and now I never want to go back to work:)
So Kris,
You'll be staying home then with both of the kids?
Yeah, I take a nap most days and I am not pregnant!
One the little one arrives it will be surprising how quickly you fall into a routine!
Although being a Mum is the hardest job in the world.
Post a Comment