7.19.2007

Mac-n-Cheese

Wow, E has changed so much in the last 2 weeks. It is unbelievable. She has started walking everywhere, doesn't really crawl much now. She is more interested in copying everything you do and say and she will actually do things we tell her to do. She is in love w/ feeding her baby doll w/ her baba. She is constantly bringing baby to us to feed her to... She loves to give kisses, jibber-jabber away and eat. She is pretty much eating any and all foods. Some of her favorites are teddy-grahms, cheese and chicken nuggets. She is not enjoying milk to much... we haven't been pushing it, we usually will just give her water w/ dinner. Then we give her a bottle before bedtime that is half milk half formula. Well tonight we used the last of the formula and Dr. H says she should be done w/ the bottle by 15 months... so we will be on to milk for sure in the next month. The problem we've created is that she likes it warm... which is not easy when you are at the mall, park, pool, etc. So she usually just gets water. Last night we gave her a bowl and spoon and for the first time let her eat man n cheese on her own... this is the outcome of that...



God she cracks me up... for all the days I am tired, frustrated and just feeling like what the heck did I get myself into, kids are so much work! A picture like this makes me laugh and remember why I did get myself into this. She was worth all the back pain, cramps, puking, contractions and delivery pain. Well worth it. I love her to pieces.

I've gotta get to sleep... thank god for Friday's!!! K

No comments: