1.20.2008

more puree...

Today I made banana and carrot puree. It was fairly easy. Especially the banana... they were over-ripe and I simply peeled, mashed and put them in my littler chopper, pushed the button and ding, I had puree.

I am going to try and make a chicken salad recipe, her recipe for deviled eggs and the mozzarella sticks. Can't wait to see how they turn out. I will take pics and let you know how they taste! Have any of you gone out and gotten the book yet? You won't be sorry! Or if anyone wants me to post a recipe let me know. I've made the applesauce muffins and the spaghetti pie so far.

3 comments:

Chastity said...

I haven't purchased the book yet, but I might consider it. I did see Jessica Seinfeld on a show recently plugging the book. That's the same book she's being sued over, which I think is very interesting. I wish I could remember what show she was on b/c they flat out asked her about being sued and she got SO flustered!

Kt said...

I think she was on Oprah, but I don't know what happened as I did not watch it. Maybe K can answer that.

I am interested in the spaghetti pie recipe, sis. Post it or email it to me. Thanks!

TEACHBROECK said...

Moz sticks? YUM I can't even imagine how to sneak the nutrients in that one!