Nelly's Notebook or Nelly's Nook
To make a long story short, my grandma used to call me Nelly (yes, the one from Litt.le Hou.se on the Pra.irie) Apparently there were times when I was little that I was a brat. WHO ME?! Nooooooooooooo!!!
Get your vote in... I've got to tell my blog designer what I want soon!
Oh and I had to get this in... this is the face I've been seeing more and more of from my sweet little E. Can you tell the terrible 2's are right around the corner?! She's close to earning a new nickname: Nelly.
8 comments:
I like Nelly's Nook.
Nelly's Nook - :) Meg
nelly's nook
I call some of my bitchy times "nelly Moments" although Halfpint had a scowly side too!
Nelly's Nook is cute.
I'm going to go w/ Nelly's Nook as well.
Did you know I'm a diehard Little House fan? I have seen every episode multiple times...and I'm really good at Little House trivia. BTW, if you want to be true to the character, it's spelled Nellie.
I stand corrected! Nellie! Thanks Chas :)
Nelly's nook
I like Nellie's Nook best.
Post a Comment