11.13.2007

tuesday

Oh, lovely Tuesday. Nothing big going on today. Went to work today after being out sick 4 days last week... whoa. I had a ton of work waiting for me. Yes, I have the kind of job that doesn't get done, unless I'm there. No one does it for me. Sucks. But I got through. My brain was full by 10 a.m. but I kept chuggin along. Thank god for a short week this week and next! Can you believe the place I work counts the day after Thanksgiving as a paid holiday! Sweet.

You naughty, naughty readers, you! Look at all the comments that nasty entry brought out! I LOVE it :). hee,hee.

So... I did E's x-mas wish list... thought I'd also do mine.

Dear Santa,
I've been very good this year!

Jessica Seinfeld was on Oprah a couple weeks ago promoting her new book. It is a brilliant idea. Why didn't I think of this? Oh yeah, cause we don't eat that healthy. Maybe that will change if you bring me this Santa...


Santa, don't you also want us to have clean, anti-bacterial hands? I love any scent, except vanilla or coconut.

Santa, I know you don't want me to have dry, cracked or peeling hands. This hand cream will do the trick. My favorite scent is brown sugar & fig.

Santa, I have no health realted reason to want this. I am just being selfish and want it. Bad. Oprah tells us to dream big, without your dreams you have nothing. I'm dreaming...


Santa, this is probably more like it, huh. I think it is cute and probably more realistic. (But I'm still dreaming).

Santa, you want me to be healthy and lose weight right? Well then, I REALLY want this. BAD!


Santa, boring I know. But I really like my medium sized scoop from Pam.per.ed Che.f. So now I'd like the small one.

Santa, I'd also really like this bowl/colander set. Practical presents suck.
Santa, I'm also really digging these slippers from LL B.ean.
I promise to leave you my best oatmeal cookies!

4 comments:

Chastity said...

Those are some great gift ideas. I really like those slippers. I never wear slippers myself, but if I were going to get some those would be them.

Greg said...

Who knows what santa might bring you!! As the saying goes "you never know what dreams might come true!!"

TEACHBROECK said...

Man I wish now I could make a list AND my husband read my blog hee hee...I have one haning on the frig and I just feel guilty!
I got my treadmill last year! Love it (although with being preg. I haven't stepped on it in awhile)
HOPE YOU GET YOUR GOODIES! You may have to be a bit naughty =)

Anonymous said...

Fun! I just found your page through your comment on Ellie's page, I don't know how I haven't seen your blog before, we seem to have a lot of the same blogger friends. Your little girl is soooooooo freaking cute!!

One of my friends just got that cookbook and she loves it! My favorite trick she told me about is the spinach in the brownies, genius! I usually mix pumpkin in with my brownies, and make sure to mix a ton of veggies in any dish I possibly can.

PS. Your naughty post cracked me up!! You don't even want to know my score :)